Verse of the Day

Friday, October 15, 2010

God's Abundant Blessings--- Kassa Update

If you've followed Kassa's story at all, you know that I have been trying to raise money to help my friend pay hospital bills and start life over again.  $1500 seemed like so much money....

The first trip to Western Union, I was able to send $400--- I scrimped and saved and had additional help from a couple friends.

Now, I'm on my way to rush to the bank:  I have an additional $1700 to send Kassa!  $1500 came from one friend who wishes to be anonymous. If that's not the Lord's provision, I certainly don't know what is!

Thanks to all of you who have prayed for my friend; I appreciate your generous spirits.  It am so deeply moved... I just a mess of tears!

May the Lord bless all of you, my friends!

PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment